1 (edited by ruh8 2016-10-05 12:18:08)

Topic: Would you like to join the cyberwar?

Hi

I am member of RUH8 hacking team. Under favour of forum administration I would like to call anyone who have experience in virus writing and hacking to join our crusade against Russian Federation and its separatist servants in the East Ukraine. We already working together with other ukrainian teams on the war path against russian aggression. We even have the supporters inside Russia too, cause not anyone likes the RF foreign and internal policies within their own country.

Who we are:
Cyberwar special forces – Ukrainian hackers vs Russian occupiers
Speznas des Cyberkrieges: Wie ukrainische Hacker gegen die russischen Okkupanten kämpfen
Les pirates informatiques ukrainiens contre les envahisseurs russes
Спецпризначенці кібервійни: як українські хакери борються з російськими окупантами
Спецназ кибервойны. Как украинские хакеры борются с российскими оккупантами

FF/Trinity #opMay9
https://youtu.be/A0IVbQg0hNM

What we did
We hacked a lot of government resources and propaganda outlets within so called "people's republics" and Russia
(including State Duma, "republics" ministries and so on)

What we need
Any information which would help us to break into more systems or gather more intel. info

Join us! We want you for the cyber army!
Our site is RUHEIGHT.ORG
ruheight@gmail.com
Twitter

we do not cooperate with a military or security agencies, all we do we are doing voluntarily

ruheight@gmail.com / ruh8@jabber.cz
RUHEIGHT.ORG

Re: Would you like to join the cyberwar?

huh?
I would not get involved in a political war, because they benefit only those who sit at the top rather than ordinary people.

IPleak.com - Check your VPN or Proxy!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

3 (edited by ruh8 2016-06-22 20:46:20)

Securex wrote:

huh?
I would not get involved in a political war, because they benefit only those who sit at the top rather than ordinary people.

https://s32.postimg.org/d3kxtb6k1/whosnext.jpg that's not just a political war for influence or resources. ruskies are trying to rewrite the borders of the Europe first time since the last WW. they are threatening neighbors - Georgia, Baltic states, even allies like Belarus and Kazakhstan, and supported bloodshed in Azerbaidzhan and here in Ukraine. russian creeps have the nuclear weapons too; carelessly starting the next cold war with the West. for some members of our team it's damn personal, 'cause they left their homes in Crimea and Donbas (as well as other TWO fucking MILLIONS of refugees), don't talk to me about the benefits; for us it's about freedom and stopping the reckless and deceitful aggressor.

we are preparing now for the #opDay28

RUHEIGHT.ORG

I sent this man a challenge to test his legitimacy. To OP: check your PMs.

I like to examine and theorize about everything, from Amazon's <quote> impenetrable </quote> ultravisor to autorun viruses (virii?) being technology's version of an STD (Slot Transmitted Disease).
I dabble in Python 2.x and non-stereotypical BATCH (x>50 lines). I also fuck up VMs from time to time.

┬──┬ ︵ /(.□. \)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yeah, I knew who RUH8 are, I knew what he said is true, and VX Heaven administration (both present and former - Dahmer and Herm1t ) always had strong pro-Ukrainian position. (RUH8 asked me to post something here) :-)

it wasn't long ago I got a warning from SOCA so it's probably better i stay clear^^

eval(join$",qw/perl " ( print another Just ; girl )/[qw/3 2 1 5 4 0 7 1 8 6/]);

Thumbs up Thumbs down

slek wrote:

it wasn't long ago I got a warning from SOCA so it's probably better i stay clear^^

If 'SOCA" stands for "Sexiest of All Coders", where can I join?

Panic.

----
JPanic - Johnny Panic
Ex Immortal Riot/Genesis, NOP, Team MiSSiON
@JPanicVX on Twitter

Thumbs up Thumbs down

JPanic wrote:
slek wrote:

Panic.

that would be SOAC.. and i wouldn't get in that club  sad  strict rules

Thumbs up Thumbs down

slek wrote:
JPanic wrote:
slek wrote:

Panic.

Atleast you can spell tongue

----
JPanic - Johnny Panic
Ex Immortal Riot/Genesis, NOP, Team MiSSiON
@JPanicVX on Twitter

Thumbs up Thumbs down

JPanic wrote:
slek wrote:
JPanic wrote:

Panic.

Atleast you can spell tongue

I suppose that's one thing I got going for me

Thumbs up Thumbs down

11 (edited by Rudik3000/NFC 2016-06-30 13:48:31)

ruh8 wrote:

even allies like Belarus

Congratulations, you little scenist! I am on Belarus!

Post's attachments

7tMf7gEVqEU.jpg 68.3 kb, 1 downloads since 2016-06-30 

CD_fWqjvo5g.jpg 511.74 kb, 1 downloads since 2016-06-30 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

12 (edited by Cali 2016-07-10 14:15:00)

Hi,

Why do you care about Russia? Don't you think there is enough shit in what's left of Ukraine? Don't you think that we should build Ukraine first?

I've been living in both Russia and Ukraine and I can tell that you can't defend any of the two now. Both Russian and Ukrainian governments attack their own citizens. Nationalism in Ukraine has turned ultimately retarded so did Russian nationalism in Russia.

People who visit Ukraine will notice that everybody speaks Russian and even in the eastern parts where people are accustomed to use Ukrainian they can all perfectly understand and speak Russian.

The current government got into power thanks to extremists being very close to the ideology of the 3rd Reich, it's just as bad as in Russia.

People in Donetsk don't give a fuck about Ukraine, neither are people in Crimea. You just have to be very naive that your situation will get better by building close ties with Russia but whatever it is,  people there don't want Ukraine. But who actually, could have sympathy for an Ukraine that does not respect freedoms of individuals?
The fake revolts which happened in Ukraine are much more responsible for the lost of territories. Russian just steers up the conflict.

I believe in Ukraine in the sense that I think, one day we could have a truly democratic and sovereign country which respects freedom of individuals, this starts by respecting the oppinions of people, even if you don't like these opinions and the languages people speak, but for this we need not only to resist Russia, but also the European Union, the USA and even the local powers. Cause none of them is actually really democratic, none of them are defending essential values, it's just about business.

Only when this happens, we could make people in Donetsk and Crimea realize that they have been sodomized. Throwing bombs on them or calling them terrorists will never help.

Our offices have been attacked by thugs from the SBU (ex-KGB), they stole our hardware and attempted to make false evidences. This never happened when the previous shitty government was in place.

So let's clean the shit at our doorstep and forget about Russia unless you actually want to turn Ukraine into nazi germany with no culture, no education and no freedom and worst: no sovereighty. Either you give the sovereighty of Ukraine to Russia or the European Union, it will be the same shit.

Wasting your time in so called script-kiddie "cyberwar", with guy fawkes masks just help ridiculing Ukraine worldwide.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

13 (edited by ruh8 2016-07-21 11:34:25)

Ukraine. Is. My. Country. To rebuild it we need to protect it first.
I speak russian better than many russians would ever will. I have accs on exploit, damagelab etc I knew those guys But it doesn't mean anything.
I am browsed through a thousands of hacked separatist and russian accounts. I knew who they are, from where they came from. Who gave them money.

Who trained them and sent them to invade my house.

I heard your story. U**N, right? And though I don't like the spooks, this will not change anything either.
Previous shitty government shut this site down. I do believe that this one, or next one will avoid such mistakes.
Are you so naive and think that separatist would stop? Haven't you seen tanks inscribed "to Kiev"?

It's not a "kiddie" war, it's a real war in which hackers are sometimes step ahead of security service and military intelligence.
Spy networks uncovered, personal records of militants revealed and much more.

Not so long ago we defaced sites https://informnapalm.org/en/ukrainian-h … n-opday28/
but that's just a tip of iceberg, actually we still processing information gathered months ago and hacked more, more and more,
russian television staff? russia's defense business? DPR bank accounts? Chief Directorate of Intelligence?
We have them all. And I don't have any damn doubt of disclosing it or pass it to those who can use it against the enemy.

Don't fucking tell me about Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk, bro, 'cause there are two millions of refugees.
And we have a hell lot of work to do just to find for them the way home.

RUHEIGHT.ORG

ruh8 wrote:

Ukraine. Is. My. Country. To rebuild it we need to protect it first.

Protecting Ukraine implies protecting fundamentals freedoms and rights, that's in Ukraine, not Russia. Do you think that you are going to scare the Russian government by defacing the Kremlin's website or that you are protecting Ukraine by doing so?

Who trained them and sent them to invade my house.

I know dozens of people who have lost their home and workplace, for some it's the pro-russia that just seized their places or the shells from Kiev that destroyed their building.

Are you so naive and think that separatist would stop? Haven't you seen tanks inscribed "to Kiev"?

I have not seen any tank in Kiev, neither has any shell dropped on my head. If Russia wanted to annex Ukraine, let's be honest, that would be a matter of a day or two. What both parties want is a conflict that can be used as a business buffer zone. And as of now, it seems to be working well.

Also the most important is that in these regions, there was no real opposition to the suppression of Ukraine and still today, people in Crimea despite suffering of Russian government's bullshit, do not call for the return of Ukraine. Everybody knows it would be the same crap.

Not so long ago we defaced sites https://informnapalm.org/en/ukrainian-h … n-opday28/

So you've defaced a website to put a Ukrainian flag or some video of you with a Guy Fawkes mask. The website will be restored the next day with the security flaw patched and you won't be able to deface it again. As a result you have made a free ad campaign for this site. I also used to do that in my teenage years, sometimes it was fun, but did it help changing anything in the world? Certainly not.

As for disclosing their names, most of them don't even hide. And if you're talking about simple soldiers, they are plenty of them uploading their information to social networks.

We need a state of liberties and democracy, only then people in the Donbass and Crimea could take a stand for Ukraine.

If you're interested in I.T, I would invite you to rather join working groups to protect Ukraine's open, decentralized and censorship-free Internet. Right now there are thugs from American lobbies, calling Ukrainian Internet users "thieves" that are trying to activate a state censorship and laws against sharing and freedom of speech, are you doing something against it?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

15 (edited by ruh8 2016-07-26 02:29:26)

Cali wrote:

Protecting Ukraine implies protecting fundamentals freedoms and rights, that's in Ukraine, not Russia. Do you think that you are going to scare the Russian government by defacing the Kremlin's website or that you are protecting Ukraine by doing so?

Defaces just attract an attention. Real work is stolen information. Arms trafficking, enlistment of armed insurgents within Russia and Ukraine, military and civil orders, bank transactions including financing of terrorism, illegal trade and money laundering. There are no people behind "people republics", every decision was made by Moscow. The leaked info could and sometimes do break their plans on further destabilization of the country, and, yes, it (not defaces) scares them.

Cali wrote:

I know dozens of people who have lost their home and workplace, for some it's the pro-russia that just seized their places or the shells from Kiev that destroyed their building.

The very same people lives in Kharkiv and Dnipro, and there is no war there. There are no crucial differences between eastern regions but Russia was able to orchestrate so called "civil war" only in two of them.

I have not seen any tank in Kiev, neither has any shell dropped on my head. If Russia wanted to annex Ukraine, let's be honest, that would be a matter of a day or two. What both parties want is a conflict that can be used as a business buffer zone. And as of now, it seems to be working well.

I talked about separatists dreams to move on. Yes, Russia could enter Kiev in a week, may be two, but there would be no chance for them to leave. They will face armed, political and economical response, and though they have large army it would  be a hollow victory.

So you've defaced a website to put a Ukrainian flag or some video of you with a Guy Fawkes mask. The website will be restored the next day with the security flaw patched and you won't be able to deface it again. As a result you have made a free ad campaign for this site. I also used to do that in my teenage years, sometimes it was fun, but did it help changing anything in the world? Certainly not.

Certainly, we did. What about several uncovered spy networks? All discovered agents were arrested or forced to flee. And this is just a small episode in a series.

As for disclosing their names, most of them don't even hide. And if you're talking about simple soldiers, they are plenty of them uploading their information to social networks.

What about FSB, GRU, russian career military, russian organized crime, russian government pumping in money?
They too have nothing to hide, haven't them?

We need a state of liberties and democracy, only then people in the Donbass and Crimea could take a stand for Ukraine.

First of all we need the state. Would you like to build democracy in DPR? What about liberties in Luhansk? Civil rights and effective state is a goal. But you cannot build democracy in the war zone, and nobody, nowhere and never was able to "just stop a war", you could either win or loose. So, there are priorities: 1) we must stop aggression 2) we should not forget about the reason for being in a state of war.

If you're interested in I.T, I would invite you to rather join working groups to protect Ukraine's open, decentralized and censorship-free Internet. Right now there are thugs from American lobbies, calling Ukrainian Internet users "thieves" that are trying to activate a state censorship and laws against sharing and freedom of speech, are you doing something against it?

I am strongly opposed to any forms of censorship, but now I have other things to do. (and, though I don't like the idea of IP, but for example ex.ua or other similar services are not about the freedom of speech)

RUHEIGHT.ORG

16 (edited by ruh8 2016-07-26 00:41:48)

https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13770429_171029826649249_3572513992052581177_n.jpg?oh=5a7acb426615c9f333f56d52a6dccdba&amp;oe=582E442F
Freedom of speech is all we need... ;-/

RUHEIGHT.ORG

17 (edited by ruh8 2016-07-26 00:41:06)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMfB8iLpWH0
a bit of fun, no english translation yet, sorry :-(

RUHEIGHT.ORG

run8 , hatred does not solve the problem we must fight with the reasons but not with the consequences smile

contacts: izabel@protonmail.com

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ты долбоеб малолетний. Если тебе хотя бы заплатили - ОК
Если нет то - ты просто мудачек недалекий. Сиди в своем мухосранске и не вылупайся оттуда

Thumbs up Thumbs down

booka.bambooka wrote:

ты долбоеб малолетний. Если тебе хотя бы заплатили - ОК
Если нет то - ты просто мудачек недалекий. Сиди в своем мухосранске и не вылупайся оттуда

first of all, use the fucking english, nobody wants here to translate your russian mumbo-jumbo. last warning - another attempt to insult anybody here and you'll get banned.