Topic: Public GIT Server for SourceCode/Files
I consider to setup (well it's already done..) a git Server which will provide anonymous "git clone" access.
What is the goal?
1. Provide access to the stuff vxnetlux provides (if possible: everything)
2. Provide access to the stuff people provided in the Forum
3. Provide easy access to Source Code via a Webfrontend
-> Allows to synchronize Reposetories (so everyone could simply "update" the Collection without downloading everything again)
-> I got a Webfrontend working (so in the Future: direct download of tar.gz Files if you just like to fetch a single Reposetory,
maybe other compression formats get provided too, no promises)
What is the Issue related to this Idea:
1. Would anyone even likes to see such a Service? (I can for sure set up a TOR Service too for those who're paranoid enought)
2. How to Sort everything...? Using vxnetlux-logic could be usefull but is it ideal? Hm...
3. How to structure the Reposetory....
a) One big reposetory ("malware.git") and then adding serval subdirectories/files
b) One reposetory for each Code (it's for sure an Overhead for small Stuff like BATCH-Files) but benefitial if serval Versions (of a
BOT/Trojan etc.) are avaiable
So what is your opinon? feel free to comment or send me a PM.