1 (edited by alcopaul 2017-02-14 23:10:05)

Topic: Decompiling Ideas: Theory and Practice

by alcopaul
2/14/2017

As we can decompile an executable, we can certainly decompile ideas.

Think of your brain as a computer. And in computers, you have executables that you can run. These executables are translated
to ideas, which are in your brain.

Ideas are thought entities that occupy your brain. They make your mind active if you choose to operate on them. Or they
cause you to perform action. Say the word "Help!" can cause you to trigger action. Or a group of words can inspire other people
to do something. Words like democracy, communism, religion, etc. are basically ideas that have caused societies to be built.

Yes, the world runs based on a composition of ideas.

And the idea, which is abstract on your head, is translated to words for it to be out there. And eventually be realized.

First, we have to operate on words, which is the first-line interface of an idea.

Letters make words
------------------

For a comprehensible word to be assembled, they must be formed using letters. And a conventional meaning must be attached to
them. But basically, the foundation of a word are letters.

There are many system of alphabets around the world, which is based on earlier system of alphabets used in the ancient times.
And all modern alphabets are rooted on a system of alphabet. And the meaning of letters of the older system still
carries on to the modern.

But for our case, we will use a conventional rule which is rudimentary. Numbers.

Like A = 1, B = 2, C = 3 and so on.

Think of the rule as a set of assembly language instructions which are immutable. We cannot change the routine "mov". It's
always be "mov". And for letters, A will always be the 1st letter. And 2nd letter is always B, at least for the English alphabet.

Practice
--------

This is what Jesus said in the Bible about salt and light.

Matthew 5:13-16

Salt and Light

13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good
for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it
under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your
light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Lets examine the behavior of salt and light.

For salt, if we put it in water, it separates to 2 ions, Na+ and Cl- and if we heat it over fire, these ions combine to
form salt again.

For white light, if we pass it through a prism, this separates to 7 composite colors and if we pass it through another prism, the colors
combine to make white light again.

To decompile this idea, we should be aware of the symbols used to represent the composite ideas.

In alchemy, water is represented by ▽. and fire is represented by △. So when salt is put in ▽, it separates into 2 and when △
is applied it combines to form the original salt. In our other example, when whitelight is passed through △ (upright prism),
it separates to 7 colors and when those colors are passed through ▽ (inverted prism), it combines to form the original white light.

See the correlation? and why is this so? Is there a basis for the idea?

Time to decompile the ideas.

Confirmation
------------

Time to get through the bottom. For our demonstration, we will get the numerical equivalent of each letter forming the word and
sum it up using the English alphabet system as our foundation.

S = 19, A = 1, L = 12, T = 20 and sum is 52. 5 + 2 = 7

L = 12, I = 9, G = 7, H = 8, T = 20 and sum is 56. 5 + 6 = 11 and 1 + 1 = 2.

So the value of salt is 7 and light is 2.

And our aim is for the ideas to be congruent with math.

First idea

Salt + ▽ = 2
2 + △ = Salt

Second idea

Light + △ = 7
7 + ▽ = Light

For the first and second idea, to satisfy the equations, ▽ must be -5 and △ must be +5

Salt separates to 2 components when combined with water. 7 + (-5) = 2
And it combines again to form salt when fire is applied.. 2 + (+5) = 7

White light separates to 7 components when passed through prism. 2 + (+5) = 7
And it combines again to form white light when passed through another prism. 7 + (-5) = 2.

Outro
-----

So the result of our decompilation of salt and light is as follows:

I-
Salt + ▽ = 2
2 + △ = Salt

II-
Light + △ = 7
7 + ▽ = Light

Salt = 7, Light = 2, ▽ = -5 and △ = +5

~end

[CQK]
Twitter: @thealcopaul

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Decompiling Ideas: Theory and Practice

...um...

wat?

I like to examine and theorize about everything, from Amazon's <quote> impenetrable </quote> ultravisor to autorun viruses (virii?) being technology's version of an STD (Slot Transmitted Disease).
I dabble in Python 2.x and non-stereotypical BATCH (x>50 lines). I also fuck up VMs from time to time.

┬──┬ ︵ /(.□. \)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

3 (edited by alcopaul 2017-02-15 03:41:34)

Yeniaul wrote:

...um...

wat?

Get on my level.

Meaning quit coding in batch and do something worthwhile.

[CQK]

Thumbs up Thumbs down

4 (edited by Yeniaul 2017-02-15 04:01:59)

-.- Python 2 here. My question was not answered and still remains:
Dafuq?
Treating words as math doesn't equal "no BATCH plzty".

I like to examine and theorize about everything, from Amazon's <quote> impenetrable </quote> ultravisor to autorun viruses (virii?) being technology's version of an STD (Slot Transmitted Disease).
I dabble in Python 2.x and non-stereotypical BATCH (x>50 lines). I also fuck up VMs from time to time.

┬──┬ ︵ /(.□. \)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yeniaul wrote:

-.- Python 2 here. My question was not answered and still remains:
Dafuq?
Treating words as math doesn't equal "no BATCH plzty".

you need wisdom to understand what i posted.

[CQK]

Thumbs up Thumbs down