1 (edited by Anonymousguy 2017-04-10 01:54:10)

Topic: Talking Virus (Microsoft Sam)

Today, I will show you how the talking virus (I forgot to upload this on April Fools Day)

It talks repeatly until you restart or turn off your PC (Even task manager doesn't stop it even though it doesn't disable it.)

Harm level: Annoying, but harmless

Use this to joke on your friends (NOTE: if u want the source code of it then rename the file to a .txt)

NOTE: The virus only works if its literally named: "talking voice". (Without Quotes)

Heres the File:

Post's attachments

talking voice.vbs 106 b, 9 downloads since 2017-04-09 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thumbs up −1 Thumbs down

Re: Talking Virus (Microsoft Sam)

Ok dude i agree with the fact that we all started with 0 knowledge about "computers"...But seriously man why you don't want to learn it in a proper way i mean your posts....is it really your code ?(talking about this http://vxheaven.org/forum/viewtopic.php … 09#p19709) and now you share this ?How this could be ? (+the description for god's sake) man idk who you wanna impress but i gurantee you are only gathering hate and disrespect from the others...or at least from few ones.

Thumbs up 0 Thumbs down

3 (edited by Anonymousguy 2017-05-04 01:09:41)

UnkownUser wrote:

Ok dude i agree with the fact that we all started with 0 knowledge about "computers"...But seriously man why you don't want to learn it in a proper way i mean your posts....is it really your code ?(talking about this http://vxheaven.org/forum/viewtopic.php … 09#p19709) and now you share this ?How this could be ? (+the description for god's sake) man idk who you wanna impress but i gurantee you are only gathering hate and disrespect from the others...or at least from few ones.

I make viruses and at least I know how to make viruses spell my own username unlike you your easily a horrible speller.

It's: "UnknownUser" not "UnkownUser" you idiot so I don't know why your complaining to me about my viruses if you can't even spell.      mad      cool

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hey, Anonymousguy... we all realize you're full of shit. You do realize this, right? I'm growing weary of telling you over and over that we all know you're full of shit, after all.
So...

You do know that we all think you're cancer, right?

I like to examine and theorize about everything, from Amazon's <quote> impenetrable </quote> ultravisor to autorun viruses (virii?) being technology's version of an STD (Slot Transmitted Disease).
I dabble in Python 2.x and non-stereotypical BATCH (x>50 lines). I also fuck up VMs from time to time.

┬──┬ ︵ /(.□. \)

Thumbs up Thumbs down