Topic: [Spanish]How to write Fully Undetectable malware

Okay so someone sent me this seems to be in spanish, anyway the titles says it all
https://www.exploit-db.com/docs/42206.pdf

P.S: Anyone knows how to translate this , spanish is my 4th language soo an english version would be nice ^^

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: [Spanish]How to write Fully Undetectable malware

Huh. Probably now pure bullshit as this sort of thing gets outdated fast af.

I like to examine and theorize about everything, from Amazon's <quote> impenetrable </quote> ultravisor to autorun viruses (virii?) being technology's version of an STD (Slot Transmitted Disease).
I dabble in Python 2.x and non-stereotypical BATCH (x>50 lines). I also fuck up VMs from time to time.

┬──┬ ︵ /(.□. \)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yeniaul wrote:

idk really couldn't undersatnd many hence it's in spanish, btw do you have any modern ways that you can share it would be nice c: ?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

UnkownUser wrote:
Yeniaul wrote:

idk really couldn't undersatnd many hence it's in spanish, btw do you have any modern ways that you can share it would be nice c: ?

Hang on, lemme try to read what you wrote and translate it into English. (I legit have no idea what you're talking about. No offense.)

...Ah.
I have no clue how to do that nowadays. I can't read Spanish for the most part either.

I like to examine and theorize about everything, from Amazon's <quote> impenetrable </quote> ultravisor to autorun viruses (virii?) being technology's version of an STD (Slot Transmitted Disease).
I dabble in Python 2.x and non-stereotypical BATCH (x>50 lines). I also fuck up VMs from time to time.

┬──┬ ︵ /(.□. \)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Yeniaul wrote:
UnkownUser wrote:
Yeniaul wrote:

Hang on, lemme try to read what you wrote and translate it into English. (I legit have no idea what you're talking about. No offense.)

...Ah.
I have no clue how to do that nowadays. I can't read Spanish for the most part either.

Okay my bad, all i wanted to know is what are the modern ways to bypass antivirus dynamic analysis? How to make your malware undectable (ofc i want some modern wayss which doesnt get outdated fast XD ) soooo i hope i was clear now ^^

Thumbs up Thumbs down

6 (edited by julevine 2017-07-03 04:00:35)

i  just translated it  it was not easy had to make smaller txt files to do it  then merge it

here the pdf

Post's attachments

fully translated.pdf 240.44 kb, 2 downloads since 2017-07-03 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

7 (edited by Yeniaul 2017-07-03 05:19:07)

Is it Google Translated? I bet it's Google Translated.
EDIT: Yep. Google Translated.

┬──┬ ︵ /(.□. \)

Thumbs up Thumbs down